Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

Anzac Puzzel's.

Hello fellow readers,

I have been working on lots of stuff around Anzac and I thought that maybe I could share this my Anzac puzzle's with you guys. Only if that is alright with you? It is ok here we go...

Is it alright if I tell you guys a little story, The first time I heard of Anzac I thought it was all about flowers but it actually turns out that it is all about the wars but I guess I got some of it right about the flower part but other then that I am so happy for what I have grown into and I cant wait to show you my puzzle's...

Here they are please leave a comment and I wish it was all positive feedback Thank you...



1 comment:

  1. Hi Aone
    It's great to see you taking time out to realise that yes, Anzac is more than just about poppies.
    I hope you managed to have a read through the other information on the Anzac page.
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.