Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Kiwi Innovators

  Hello fellow readers,

Today ( On Tuesday ) we were doing an kiwi Innovators task and it was around bungy jumping. I had to read this story called BuNgY JuMpInG. Did you know that Alan John bungy jumped off the Eiffel tower in Paris and got arrested immediately? Here is the link to watch the video...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm7duAeI5CE

Copy and paste it into a new tab please to watch the video. Bungy jumping is a rope that you jump of a platform and you fall down on a rope. You don't actually reach the floor but when you are at the end of the rope you bounce back. Here is my research and my invention. Thanks guys. Here is the slides with all of the things that I have done on it...

On Wednesday ( The day that I posted this ) we done one names Spreadable butter. Here is my slide for you to have a look at for all of them that I have done. Thanks guys have a great day... : ) thanks guys




  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Aone,
    I like how you describe what you did.
    Maybe next time you could take a screen shot of the task instead of putting the whole slide in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Aone It is Lacie I think that you did a great job on your kiwi innovators I like the bungee jumping creation that you made

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.