Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

MeMe and Me

 Hello fellow readers,


Today I am sharing a story that I read called MeMe and Me. MeMe was an awful girl in the story who was controlling Me's phone. I have some questions that I have to answer on this blog they are about the story don't worry. 


1. Retell the main events in the story, what is really happening? In the story, there is an evil side and a good side. The evil side is in the phone and the good side is not in the phone. Technically, there are really good friends that turn out fake because of the bad side.

2. Explain who MeMe is? MeMe is the bad girl who is trying to get Me and then turns her back on her because Me left her on open, then MeMe got mad.

3.  Do you think something like this could happen in real life? Maybe it depends who you are friends with online. Like Randoms.

4. What is the Authors' purpose for writing this story, what is she trying to tell us? The main purpose that the author is trying to tell us I think is that you don't need a phone because it can turn out to be a really bad thing. Also, pick your friends wisely/ don't add randoms.





I hope that you enjoyed my first blog for September. Have a great day. 😁



1 comment:

  1. Hi Aone

    So pleased to see some more great work from you! I can tell you really understood what was going on in the story. Definitely a good piece of advice for everyone is not to add strangers or 'randoms' to our phones or apps.

    I like the movie poster you created also!

    I look forward to seeing you at school soon :)

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.